Followers

Monday, July 24, 2017

Jilly's Surprise Taxi Ride to the Vet and More!


When I arrived at Jilly's house last Thursday I was alarmed by her lack of interest in broccoli (one of her favorite snacks), walking, and meals so I quickly checked her paws and overall skin condition and got permission to take her to the vet the following day.


During the vet visit she was a happy camper because she not only had the pleasure of meeting the vet's resident hairless cat, Blackie, but she also got lots of treats, love, and a bagful of medication to help combat against a serious skin infection which has affected her paws.

 

And just when she thought her taxi service was coming to an end she perked right up when we pulled up to a huge window (which she now understands to be McDonald's) to get a cup of


vanilla ice cream! 


Once we got home I created a chart to help me keep close track of her 7 day medication regimen and I also created a sheet to record her medicated shampoo baths! I'm happy to report that she L-O-V-E-S her baths and stands patiently in the tub like the princess that she knows she is!

After following doctor's orders for the past four days Jilly's health has vastly improved and she has gotten a spring in her step while enjoying longer walks than usual with Daisy and me!

A vet check-up will soon follow and I bet she's going to expect ice cream on the ride home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!