Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Daisy's 15 Minutes Of Fame


Woof! Woof! While my mom was busy posting a really icky video today I was busy thinking about my friend, Sparkles, who was nice enough to thank me furr sending my picture to her AND she even posted a bloggie devoted to me! Wasn't that furry nice of her? Here's her message:

Thank you to Daisy and her mom, April, for the pawsome picture!

Daisy, I have to tell you that you have a really cool name! When Firefighter Dayna adopted me, my name was "Daisy." I love that name and am so excited to have you as a friend!


You mom has the coolest blog ("The Teachers Pets"). Boy, Daisy, do you and your mom April ever have a ton of cool friends!


I really appreciate you sharing the word about my fire safety give-away on your blog. You rock!


Can't wait to see your pictures! Send your photo to me, Sparkles, along with the name of your four-legged friend(s) to sparkles@sparklesthefiresafetydog.com (include "Cesar's Way Magazine" in the subject line) or upload your photo on Sparkles the Fire Safety Dog's Facebook page. One entry per person. All countries welcome! I love my friends from all across the world! Drawing to be held June 31, 2010. Good luck and stay safe my friends!

Since I love all of my furry friends, I am begging you to hurry up and send your picture to Sparkles beclaws I have a feeling she will write a bloggie about you and I'd love to read all about it. My mom says I've already had my 15 minutes of fame so it's your turn now! Please bark back at me if you're going to pawticipate in the contest, okay?

XOXO,
Daisy

10 comments:

  1. Cool, but you've always been famous to us, Daisy!!...Have a fun Friday, sweetie...kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy, I agree with Sparkles.. you DO have a pawsome name. I really really really love your picture, You and Remington... You are such major readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! My the Mom has OCD when it comes to any fing what might ever relate back to a fought of fire. We really must look into this... on a counta I will be happy to be the poster boy who say "please protect your the Mom from not just unsafe fings"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, neat! Thanks for letting us know!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crap, my mom went shopping yesterday and forgots to get the magazine. I will make hers go back out today cuz I want to do this. Thanks for the reminder Daisy. You are always famous to me!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy, tell your mom you deserve MORE than 15 minutes of fame! BOL!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOOOOOOh snot boogers, I ain't too sures we cans get that maggiezine round heres. I mean we lives withs pumpkins and stuffs like that....no, really. Da next town overs is Pumpkintown...hehehehe! So we gonna tries real hard even though mum says hers ain't got da best models. Maybe hers could gets a good butt pikture...hehehehe!
    Can you get to Sparkles bloggie?
    Puddles
    I loves that pikture of you being all literate looking and reading your maggiezine. I bets you haves to gives pawtagraphs now when you is in public.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is so cool, Daisy! You and your mom definitely deserve to be famous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Furriends!
    If anyone can't get a copy of the Cesar's Way Magazine I will mail it to you and then you could mail it to anybuddy else who wants to pawticipate in Sparkle's photo contest! Isn't that a good idea? Sooo just send me your mailing address and I'll send it right away!
    Love,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go Daisy, so pleased I know some doggie thatis famous. Hope some more of your doggie bloggie friends get to be in it.
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!