Followers

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

My Saturday Night Visit With Molly Was Lovely!


 There are many dogs I wish I could see on a daily basis and dear Molly is one of them! Her soulful eyes always tell me she is deeply grateful I stopped by which made it hard for me to leave her at the end of her visit on Saturday night!

As soon as I let her out of her crate she hopped up and down and then wiggled her butt in pure joy and then 


she saw my sidekick, Daisy, and immediately calmed down long enough for me to get them "suited up" for their walk! 


Afterwards she sat by me as if to say, "Please stay a little longer because I love you!", and so I did and then I 


gave her a lot of belly rubs while I felt rewarded in knowing I gave her comfort while her dad was away!

If you live in Dover, New Hampshire, or surrounding towns and have a dog who needs only one visit or several I can help! Please visit Teacher's Pet Sitting Service to learn more about what I have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!