Followers

Monday, February 12, 2018

No Kidding! Goat Yoga at Jenness Farm in Nottingham, NH, Is a Hit!



Yes, I know that I don't have any goats as clients or personal pets but since part of my blog description is about how my life is a treat BECAUSE of pets I figured I could get away with talking about goat yoga that has been happening at Jenness Farm in Nottingham, New Hampshire, since last spring! Believe it or not, goat yoga is becoming a nationwide craze, but Jenness Farm is the first place in New England to offer it!


 For 60 minutes at $24 per person, you can become centered and calm in a yoga class that is accessible to all levels and I'm not kidding! 


Due to the popularity of the classes (and the goats) I haven't been able to reserve a spot on the mat yet but when I do I'm sure to look and feel as relaxed as this lucky yogi was! 


This no-kill and hormone-free farm is home to about 30 goats of different species. Its main business is goat-milk soap which it sells at wholesale and through a retail shop on the property.

If you are unable to make it to yoga class you can still shop for goat milk soap, lotion, candles, and so much more in person or on-line

Have you had the chance to enjoy yoga with goats at Jenness Farm or elsewhere? If so, what was that experience like? Please let me know! I'd love to read all about your experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!